Next course is being held in Swansea on the 28th of June
For any organisation to be successful it must be able to meet the expectations of its customers. This is largely done through the provision of customer service.
Customer service is applicable to all sectors where customer interaction takes place and can be applied to commercial businesses, charities and national/local governments.
This qualification covers the principles of customer service including how to meet customers' expectations, the importance of appropriate behaviour and communication techniques, as well as ways to deal with problem customers.
How long will it take me to achieve this qualification?
This qualification is classroom based and is usually achieved by taking a 1 day course.
Where do you train?
We have training locations across South Wales - Narbeth, Swansea, Bridgend, Cardiff, Newport and now Merthyr Tyfil.
The learner outcomes from this qualification are:-
- Understand the principles of Customer Service
- Understand how customer needs and expectations are formed
- Know the interpersonal skills and appropriate behaviour required in a customer service environment
- Understanding the principles of responding to customers' problems or complaints
How much does it cost?
£65 ex VAT per person. Discounted group rates are available.
Next step courses
- Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Customer Service
- Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
Please contact Kevin on 07904 609653 or by email email@example.com for more information.